A short and clumsy essay on Gonzo journalism ►
◄ If he acts crazy so well, then he must be mad.
These are completely original, by the way… this stuff wasn't lifted from a quote file or a humour website. Pure home-grown jocularity, mixed with the colonel's secret recipe and inhaled through the barrel of his rifle… ;)
- Reasons Why Sherlock Holmes Was A Stoner
- He needed something non-addictive to get himself off the cocaine.
- He never left his tobacco lying around, preferring to stash it in a Persian slipper.
- He thought that the law sucked and should be reformed.
- He wore a dressing gown around the house because he had other priorities.
- He snacked rather than sitting down to proper meals and got Mrs Hudson to bring him munchies at odd hours.
Finally, the biggest clue that Sherlock Holmes was a big stoner:
- He sat up all night, smoking and trying to work out what was going on...